James Hardie siding is very popular for commercial use. Since its creation, James Hardie siding has developed a reputation for being one of the most beautiful, convenient, and durable sidings on the market. It has won numerous awards for its performance, durability, and cost-efficiency, such as the Good Housing seal of approval, accolades from Southern Living, Green Builder, Money Magazine, and more. Homeowners and professionals alike agree that James Hardie siding is an investment worth making.
Increase Your Home’s Value
James Hardie siding is renowned for its beautiful appearance. It is made from high-quality material that is virtually indistinguishable from wood at a distance, which increases the curb appeal of your home. It is also very durable, making it a great investment, as it can increase your home’s value when you go to sell it. Sometimes, the cost of installing James Hardie siding is almost made up for by the value it adds to a home when it is being sold.
- It comes in a variety of colors and styles that can mimic sidings like wood lap boards, cedar shingles, and wood shake siding.
- It is available in a large variety of curated hues that last longer than most paints. It can also be painted easily, making it easy to create the perfect look to fit any home’s aesthetic.
Strong and Durable
Made of fiber cement, James Hardie siding is renowned for its durability. It is able to withstand harsh conditions and the promise is backed up by a 50-year limited transferable warranty. Some of the conditions James Hardie siding is able to withstand include:
- Moisture and Rotting. It is not easily damaged by water, dries quickly, and does not rot.
- Temperature Fluctuations. Houses expand and contract as they heat and cool. Even in moderate climates, materials can be damaged and worn out over time due to their frequent changes in size. James Hardie siding was built to withstand temperature fluctuations and remain undamaged as it expands and contracts.
- Fire Resistant. Because it is made mostly of sand and cement, James Hardie siding is not flammable. Unlike Vinyl that melts and wood that combusts, James Hardie siding does not contribute to fires and can lead to homeowners getting a better deal on their homeowner’s insurance.
- Pest Resistant: There aren’t enough cellulose fibers in James Hardie siding to attract pests. Instead, it acts as a shield that protects your house from potential infestations.
James Hardie siding is notoriously easy to maintain. When it needs to be cleaned, spraying it with a hose and gently cleaning it with a soft brush or cloth will do the job. A mild detergent and a soft brush can be used to remove stubborn dirt and stains. It dries easily, so washing it will not damage it in any way. So long as the siding panels are not exposed to large amounts of water for extended periods of time, they will last for years to come.
It is also recommended that you prevent bushes, trees, and other vegetation from growing too close to the siding and that you take measures to ensure that deicing salt does not contact the panels.
Only Approved Contractors in Salt Lake Area
James Hardie siding is one of the best sidings for commercial purposes. Because it is heavier than other sidings, can be tricky to install, and is backed up by a warranty that is only valid when the siding is installed correctly, only approved contractors are able to install it. Burbach Exteriors is the only approved contractor of James Hardie products in the Salt Lake Area. Call us today and let us help you find the perfect James Hardie siding for your needs.